Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good Things Really Do Come To Those Who Wait!

So, I have a couple of posts coming up soon (hopefully). I want to tell you all about camp. It was SO much fun! But I got a little interrupted the last couple of days.

A little interrupted by a few plane rides!! That's right. I am writing from the good ol' U. S. of A.! Ohio to be exact. Say What? you ask. Well, last weekend a flight popped up on the Space A screen going from Kadena all the way to Columbus, Ohio. I couldn't believe it at first but once I had my husband look to verify that I wasn't hallucinating we decided that I absolutely had to try and get on that flight. And voila! here I am! Sorry for all the exclamation points. I'm a little excited! The trip was one of the most stressful things I've done on my own but in the end it was totally worth it.

Next stop: ROLEX!!!


3 comments: