Lori does have at least two other horses I have yet to try. But as far as going to see anything else... nothing so far. I did really like a mare on dream horse but unfortunately she has less than stellar knees over fences. Her smaller size (15.1) combined with her knees has Lori worried she just wouldn't be very safe cross country. I've said I wouldn't buy a horse without the assistance of my trainer but I was really disappointed about this one.
|Her knees looked a little better in some photos but mostly looked about like this|
And of course the hardest thing of all is that big, black hole that is Japan waiting to suck up another 9 months of my life starting the end of August. *sigh* I've been asked if it would be better to wait and buy a horse next summer. If we were better at saving money I'd say yeah, maybe, but unfortunately I think no matter when I buy my next horse it will most likely have to be something green and I'm not sure I want to do the green horse thing two summers in a row.
But it hasn't been that long so I need to be patient! Surely, I'll find something out there eventually!