Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Painful Purchase

The summer is flying by. I knew it would but it still is going much faster than I'd like. This was brought home solidly today when I had to make one of the most painful purchases ever. Today I had to da da da dum buy airline tickets for the return trip to Japan.
Yeah, that's how I feel about that. Okay, I am excited to see my hubby again and be in our own space but I really really really don't want to go back! I'm also super not looking forward to that flight. Three kids traveling for 22 hours straight. Yeah, that is NOT fun for anybody.

(Sigh) I still have approximately 6 weeks left and I'm certainly going to try and enjoy them as much as I can. I also have to remind myself that we only have 9 months left and then we'll be back in the states for good.

BTW, I did order some photos from the last show but for some reason it is going to take a very long time before I get them. I'll share them someday.

3 comments:

  1. Sad and Happy news!

    What are you going to do with Loki while you are gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loki will stay with my trainer here. My sister and trainer will continue to ride him but not nearly as often as I ride him. So he will be getting a bit of a break until about April when I will (hopefully) put him into at least part-time training to knock the dust off before I get back sometime in June. That's the plan anyways, we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ok... well i am sure that he will be in good hands! :)

    ReplyDelete