Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Still Here

Time is flying and crawling at the same time. I have had zero energy the past couple of weeks and sometimes I feel like just getting out of bed is a major accomplishment. I'm still teaching and I'm starting to find a groove. It does get easier the more you do it. I find that yes, I really do have knowledge to share about riding a horse. I don't know why this is so surprising to me but I guess I've just never really had to intentionally sift through the knowledge I've gained through the years of lessons that I've invested.

I don't really have anything exciting to share right now. I'm thinking of making a wish list for the spring. It would be nice if I could buy one item on my list each month so that I will be ready for some shows next summer. Other than that I'm just keeping on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment