Friday, November 23, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is... Everything!

It's that time of year again. Christmas is around the corner and everyone wants to know "what do you want for Christmas?" To make things easier for our family Jay and I have used the Amazon wishlist feature for several years. I love the Add to Wish List button that you can put right on top of your screen.

Of course money is tight for everybody these days. Just because something is on my wish list doesn't mean I'm necessarily expecting it. It's just there in case the funds magically appear someday. A lot of things on my wish list aren't really things people would want to get as a gift even though they are super practical. For instance:
I've had my eye on this folding muck cart for a while. I don't really need it at the moment because I'm currently trailer-less but in the future I know it would be handy to have for events. But probably not something most people would want to buy as a gift.

Some of the items on my list are just way too expensive as a gift. I'm just hoping to save the money for them one day. For instance:

I would love to get this tack trunk from smartpak. I've been researching tack trunks for a while and so far this one seems the best for my use. When you are constantly on the move like I am and you never know what barn you'll be at next having something like this would be so convenient. A trunk that can hold both saddles and still be mobile! it makes my OCD self so happy at the thought. As pretty as the wood trunks are I just don't see them as being a practical buy for me.

And of course some things I'm actually hoping to see under the tree this year. (Actually I probably won't see them whether I get them or not b/c most likely they would just be waiting back at the states for when I get back but it's the thought that counts!) For instance:

I would love to get this cooler just because it's... well... cool! (pun intended) I'm super proud of Loki's track background and what a fun way to show it off.

And finally there are the smaller things that are easier for my non-horsey family members to buy. Shirts, books, etc. An example:

I love these t-shirts! A friend of mine from the barn at which I boarded when we were in Washington State started this company and I think she's got some superb ideas. The company is called Dapplebay, inc and you should definitely check it out.

So what about you? What's on your wishlist this holiday season?




2 comments:

  1. Lol this looks like my christmas list, all horse-related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this looks like my christmas list, all horse-related.

    ReplyDelete