Saturday, December 8, 2012

I LOVE EVENTING!

I have been following Eventing Nation's coverage of the USEA convention in Colorado that happened/is happening over this weekend (Dec 6-9). Some of the things coming out of it are so exciting! David O'Connor taking over the coaching reins and his plans for the future of our team being just the tip of the ice berg. I'm also excited because I just learned that next years convention will be held in Cincinnati, OH and come hell or high water (as the saying goes) I will be there!  I cannot wait to get back to the states and back into the eventing scene! GO EVENTING!

3 comments:

  1. Ah that will be exciting! I hope I can make it next year too :) When do you come back to the states?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back sometime in June. It can't get here fast enough!

    The convention is set for December 3-8 next year. Luckily I am close enough that I wouldn't even have to stay in a hotel but just commute. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!! Something to look forward to/count down twds :)

    ReplyDelete