Thursday, December 27, 2012

Let's Get Positive

I hate to leave my last post up for too long because it is kinda depressing so on to happier things!

I had a very blessed Christmas this year! Truly I am so spoiled. I know that I am and I often act exactly that way but I'm trying to keep reminding myself to be grateful and hopefully pass some of my blessing on to others.

From my amazing husband (It's super romantic because he knows me so well!!!):
Mines in black and I plan on putting a Logo on it somewhere
I am so very excited to get home and be able to use this trunk! Aside from being spoiled I am also a little on the anal, obsessive compulsive side. When you move barns as often as I do having something like this to keep all your stuff organized is a must. I know there will likely be barns where I won't be able to use it as much but it will still be handy for years to come.

From my Wonderful Mom:

Can't wait to try my new cooler from Ottb Designs on Mr. Loki
and:
Awesome eventing t-shirt from Dapplebay.
And a very generous amazon gift card from my M.I.L.

I ordered back on track quick wraps and the following books with my gift card.
As I said, I have had quite a blessed Christmas. I would say it was just about perfect other than not being home with family. It was wonderful to have my M.I.L. here but still not quite the same as being home for the holidays.

I hope all of you also had a happy and blessed Christmas. And here's hoping that 2013 will be the best year ever!

3 comments:

  1. oooo I want the jumping hoodie from Dapplebay!! Love the shirt and all the awesome things you got!

    I have the beyond the track book and it's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the dabblebay t-shirts and highly recommend them. :) I can't wait to get the Beyond the Track book. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! Do share on how you like the quick wraps! When I can manage to make a break between purchasing more urgent things, I plan on ordering a pair for my guy. I've heard good things, but don't know anyone who actually uses them!

    ReplyDelete