Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tis The Season

It's Christmas Eve day right now (as I write this) in Japan. I just wanted to take a few minutes to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

We had our barn Christmas Party last weekend. Lots and lots of food, a piñata and of course pony rides for the kids. The horses all got stockings which were quickly filled with goodies.

The Piñata. Nobody seemed too upset to be hitting a horse but I wasn't so sure about it.

My girls enjoying the craft "paint your own horse ornament"

Weston hanging out on the roof of the barn

Pony Ride: Weston on Sly

Pony Ride: Elaina on Mocha

Pony Ride: Evie on Rocky
I'll have updates on Aqua Blue and some other goings on later. I hope you enjoy your Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I love that all of your little ones got pony rides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I forgot to reply earlier but Merry Christmas to you as well! I hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete