Saturday, January 26, 2013

Only the Good Die Young

This past weekend my family suffered a tremendous loss. My husband's Aunt passed away after a long battle with cancer. I have always been a Billy Joel fan (I know I'm dating myself!) and he had a song with the title Only the Good Die Young and in this case it (the title not necessarily the actual song) seems very fitting. Aunt Carolyn was truly as good as it gets here on this Earth and she left us while she was way too young. We are of course very saddened by her passing but at the same time comforted with the fact that she is no longer suffering. We are so grateful for the time we had with her and all the blessings she brought to those around her. It goes without saying that she will be missed tremendously. R.I.P. Aunt Carolyn we love you and look forward to seeing you again one day.

Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Fred with their dog Gracie and two of my minions


4 comments: