Friday, March 29, 2013

CAREER DAY

I had a fun but exhausting day. My daughter's Kindergarten teacher talked me into participating for career day at her school. My topic, as you can guess, was being an equestrian professional. So I talked about horses for half of the day. I made a small video and had a couple of games and I think it went pretty well. The kids had fun and at this age most of them are pretty fascinated with horses so they were excited and good participators.

Also, in case you haven't seen it there is an awesome contest going on over on SprinklerBandits for a Riding Ninja shirt. They look pretty awesome and I want one! Check it out.

Jump Like A Ninja!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the kids loved it. And that is a pretty awesome tee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I just wanted to note... LESS THAN TWO MONTHS TILL YOU COME HOME! :) Getting close!

    ReplyDelete