Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday Flyday!

I'm baaaaaack!
Hello everybody! We have arrived safely in Ohio as of Friday at 7:30pm. This will be a quick update as I still have so much to do. I have slept for the past 15 hours or so. Apparently my body decided I really needed the sleep. I am getting ready to go through all of my horse stuff so I can load it up in the truck and then get to the barn to see my pony!!!!

The cats and all of us including our stuff all made it safely. The trip was a little crazy and I will definitely have to share a little about it when my brain is working better. It will also take me a few days to catch up with all my blogs but hopefully soon life will get back to normal. 

Oh and as soon as I can I will get some updated pictures of Loki and me!
 

4 comments:

  1. SO happy for you!! Yay for the USA!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!
    Www.Sittinginthesaddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I bet Loki will be so happy to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, I bet you are super excited to be back - I am delighted to her that all went well!
    Off to read the rest of your updates now!

    ReplyDelete