Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and Join the Blogger Christmas Exchange!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

I rode Loki yesterday and it was snowing! Not a whole bunch and it wasn't really sticking but still it was a lot of fun. It has been many many many years since I've ridden in the snow.

There are so many things to be thankful for this year; Christ, family, friends, Loki, roof over my head, healthy, bright kiddos... the list could go on for days. I hope you all enjoy the holiday and find yourselves with many things to be thankful for!

Also, don't forget or if you haven't seen it be sure to check out and enter the blogger holiday gift exchange. Tracy from Fly On Over has generously offered to host. You have until the 6th to enter. Check out the details here.

10 comments: