Friday, December 20, 2013

Blogger Gift and Contest Winner

A very exciting night here! First of all I got my blogger Christmas gift from Tracy at Fly On Over. Tracy is also the person who set the blogger exchange up. A HUGE thank you for both the gift and putting everything together. I was probably not the most exciting person to shop for but I am still very grateful. You see I have an addiction. Even though I am old(er) now I still secretly love Breyer horses. But I don't really collect them anymore with one exception. I collect the Breyer Christmas ornaments. I'm not sure how many I have now but at least close to 20 I would imagine. So for my gift I got this:
It's the Man-O-War ornament! It is absolutely perfect because I own an OTTB  now and Loki even has lines back to Man-O-War. Granted they are pretty far back but still. Again, thank you so much Tracy!

Here are a few of the other ornaments on my tree:


There are many more. I think in another year or two I might have to have two Christmas Trees. One just for my Breyer and horse ornaments and one for all the rest.

Okay, and now to the winner of the FFI t-shirts. For the contest I decided to include my kids in the fun so I put everybody's name in a basket and had my kids draw names for me. Elaina drew for the medium shirt first:
She wants to be a game show host!
And the winner is Kalin from Cash's Steppin' Up
Next Evie drew for the large t-shirt:
And the winner is Sprinkler Bandit!
And finally Weston drew for the small t-shirt:
And the winner is Lindsey from Alchemy Eventing!
Please send your contact info to a sh a rr i tt @ gmail . com. Thanks to everyone who participated!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh my goodness your kids are adorable!! And how awesome I never win anything! I'm so excited!

    Also, that's a super awesome gift from the gift exchange! I wanted to do that just didn't have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute ornament!! What an awesome idea for the exchange!!!! I'm so excited that I won, haha!!!! And your kids are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kiddos! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you enjoyed your ornament!! I felt bad because I didn't have time to ship to my house first. It looks fabulous on your tree!!

    ReplyDelete