Friday, December 6, 2013

Feeling Guilty

We had to keep our booth at the USEA convention closed today due to the inclement weather. I feel really guilty about not getting out there but even though I probably could have made it safely we decided not to take the chance. I hate that I missed it, though. 

This was from our front porch this afternoon:
 I will be heading out there tomorrow, though. The roads are supposed to be better.

And for fun our Christmas tree:
I had to add this as well. If you haven't read this it is an absolute MUST read. I'm still laughing! 35 Naughtiest Dogs

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know!! My husband and I were laughing our butts off last night reading those.

      Delete
  2. What kind of booth were you going to have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work with Friends of Ferdinand, a 501c for OTTBs. www.friendsofferdinand.com We decided to have a booth at the USEA convention this year since it was right in our backyard.

      Delete
  3. I would LOVE a link to your website if you have one. Several of my friends and I are big advocates of OTTBs and retraining for a second career! LOVE your work and would Love to find out how to buy a Tshirt or 2! I think they will make terrific gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! the website is www.friendsofferdinand.com (It is running really slow right now, just a heads up.) I'm not sure how long it will take us to get the t-shirts up on the website but I'll let you know as soon as I get it figured out. Plus I am planning on doing a couple of giveaways on the blog in the next couple of weeks.

      Delete