Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Horses In My House Part 3: Everywhere Else

The family room, or is it the living room? I can never keep which one is which straight anymore.

Our Entertainment Center with just a couple of horse accents
Porcelain Breyer. One of my favorite pieces
Close up
Breyer Mantle clock actually on a mantle.
Arab painting. Sorry the color looks awful. The walls really aren't yellow.
The living room:
My screen I got in Japan. Again, sorry for the crappy lighting
We were in the middle of putting the tree up when I took this.
The dining room:

The entry way:
Entry table with my favorite books and book ends
Close up
Coat rack that we use for our keys and stockings during Christmas
Well there you go. That is pretty much all of the horses in my house. You can probably tell there is a major Arabian theme for most of them. That is because most of these items were bought many years ago when I was still in the "Arab world" much more than I am now and because I will always have a special place in my heart for Arabians. But I would really like to change some of my art work at some point to include some eventing or hunter/jumper or dressage themes. But art is expensive and way down on the priority list. I don't expect anything to change anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've managed to use your horsey things in a classy way! Also, I shared your contest!

    ReplyDelete