Thursday, January 23, 2014

Favorites

I got this questionnaire from Viva Carlos. It's been so cold and I had a kid home sick today so no barn time, boo. It doesn't look good for tomorrow either but the weekend is supposed to warm up some so I am hoping to take advantage because next week is looking like single digits again.

Favorites

 




Breeches: I don't own a pair but I think if I had money to burn Fits would be my favorite. My trainer swears if you watch e-bay enough you'll find some good deals on them but I sure haven't seen any. For the money my favorite pair of breeches I own are Stickyseats. They don't have some of the fun details and frills but they fit great and really give a good grip in the saddle.






     
Not these exactly but similar.




Footwear: When you wear a size 5 you learn to not really get too into foot fashions. I can't tell you how many times I've looked at shoes, found something I really liked only to find out the smallest size available is a 6. I have pairs of shoes in my closet that are at least 10 years or older because I'm so afraid I won't be able to find anything to replace them. Most days you'll find me wearing my Ariats, though or my Dubarrys if I'm heading to the barn.




Comfort Food : Chipotle! and ice cream, not necessarily together.

Online personality: Is this supposed to be asking who my favorite online personality is? because I have no idea, I've never thought about it. 

Movie: Serenity, the LotR series and the original Star Wars series are my top three. 

TV Show: All time favorite was Firefly. Other shows no longer on TV: Dark Angel, ST:TNG & Voyager, Veronica Mars and MacGyver (yes, I loved MacGyver). Shows currently on TV: Elementary, Castle, Marvel: Agents of Shield, Almost Human (awesome show!), and Big Bang Theory.

Magazine: Eventing USA and Practical Horseman.





Book: The entire Harry Potter series will forever be my favorite books. One of my favorite series from when I was a teenager was The Chronicles of the Cheysuli. The series was about a race of people who could take the shape of their animal companions called lir. It was an epic journey; A struggle to fulfill a prophecy that spanned several generations. What animal loving teenager wouldn't love these books?

6 comments:

  1. I have to say I have the opposite yet same foot wear problem. I wear a 9 1/2 and most cute shoes stay cute under size 8. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the opposite problem for shoes, too. Size ten and wide. I love the Harry Potter Series and LofR, books and movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Firefly and Serenity!! Dark Angel (first season), Castle, Buffy, Dawson's Creek, Lotr, Star Wars, and I wear a woman's size 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting a Practical Horseman magazine in the mail soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reread my Harry Potter books all the time! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Harry Potter, the 4th book was my fav of the series. Have read it countless times!
    That shapeshifter series sounds cool, shall add it to my to-read list!
    Great list of favourites...might also have to pinch this "blog-hop" type thing.

    Hope the kiddo feels better soon & that you het some Loki-time!

    ReplyDelete