Thursday, February 6, 2014

On Trial

I can't decide if I'm excited or not, I mean I think I'm excited but I'm also so nervous because what if it doesn't fit and I have to send it back??? (It wouldn't be the first time and it's just money down the drain!)

What, you ask?

This:


Squeee!! (I think)

It's a Devoucoux Chiberta used, of course, and the first one I've seen in my size like ever. It has a small hole in the leather on one of the knee rolls that is cosmetic but I'll want to have repaired. The seller estimated $100 for the repair and supposedly took $200 off the price. I'm trying to get my own estimate now. Otherwise it seems to be in very good condition.

So I guess I'll let you know how it goes. (Wish us luck!)

21 comments:

  1. I hope it works out. Wow, that's a nice saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous saddle! I hope it fits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, I'm hoping it looks as good in person as it does in the picture.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful saddle! I know the feeling about being excited yet anxious, that's where I'm at now too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I have the Devoucoux Chiberta Ainhoa and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'm really hoping this one works out.

      Delete
  6. Wishing you well wear & hope all works out with the saddle!!!

    ReplyDelete