Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yep, It's Still A Winter Wonderland

This is what it looked like out our front door last night after about a half hour of snowing:
And this afternoon:
I know it isn't a lot of snow for parts of the country but it is quite a bit for this area. Needless to say there was no school again today. The temps are going down again tonight but the high is still in the teens tomorrow (19) and a high of 16 on Friday. I guess we should be glad that we are at least above 0.

Truth be told I like the snow, though. I will be glad when it finally warms up and we can all ride regularly but I'm going to enjoy it while it is here.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hear you! I guess I figure it's one of those "if you can't beat 'em join 'em things" the snow seems determined to stick around for a while.

      Delete
  2. I love the snow as long as it's enough to play in, but after awhile, it gets tiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, but it is always beautiful looking at it through the window of a nice warm house.

      Delete
  3. Hope the kids enjoy the snow day & that you can still get to out to see Loki. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were disappointed they didn't get another snow day today, lol.

      Delete
  4. So over shoveling the driveway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I don't do much shoveling so there is that. It will be nice to go outside without putting on four or five layers first, that's for sure!

      Delete
  5. We got over a foot here, and I'm so tired of being stuck in my house. Springtime please come soon!

    ReplyDelete