Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Don't Understand!?!

How does it go from the 70's to this:
 In less than 2 days! Thankfully it is supposed to be back in the 50's by tomorrow and the 60's by the end of the week. But, I do believe Mother Winter is flipping us the bird, giggling on her way back to the North. Right back at ya, Winter!

I'm going to try and not bury my head in the sand uh, that is my bed today and go do something somewhat useful like go to the gym and go check on Loki. I don't think I can make myself ride, though but I do have a lesson tomorrow so there is hope. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cheer myself up with this little one:
Stay warm people!

10 comments:

  1. Same thing happened here! So disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I almost cried this morning cleaning off my car. It was AWFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

    What a cute puppy, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about the snow, but I didn't believe it. Then I woke up and looked outside. Disappointment.
    Puppies are good for cheering up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have everything crossed that our rain doesn't turn to snow tonight!! I don't envy you guys one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eurgh snow, how nasty!
    I'd love a similar snuggle buddy! Hope mother nature plays nice asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 74 to 33 overnight. And then we sent the storm to you.

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete