Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring Cleaning & A Contest

I spent all day today cleaning stuff because we have our first horse show this weekend! We are going to an all Thoroughbred Show at the Kentucky Horse Park on Sunday and hopefully staying over to school on Monday. I say hopefully because the weather is always a question. But either way exciting stuff in the future!

So far I've washed
  • Blankets
  • Brushes and Grooming Supplies
  • All my leather equipment and
  • Cleaning Rags
I've also re-organized all my tack boxes and put stuff in the trailer that I won't be using on a regular basis.

I just need to track down a couple of things and then I think I'll be ready.

Sorry, no pictures again. I swear I'm still recovering from Rolex!

So as a consolation prize check out this awesome contest!

4 comments: