Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Awesomeness!

First of all I am sick and feel like donkey dung pretty much so I'm a bit behind in blogging. Hopefully the world will right itself again and I will be able to move on here soon!

But, this is too cool not to share no matter how cruddy I feel. Hopefully you can read it. I'm not sure how well it will turn out but the gist of it is we had a local reporter stop by the farm and interview us about FFI and what we do as well as take some photos. The reporter did a fantastic job! And we couldn't be more thrilled. We've definitely seen an increase in t-shirt sales as well as requests to volunteer, etc.


So there you have it. I wish I had the energy to make this post "prettier" but  I just don't. I'm going to go try and get rid of this stinkin' fever now! but please Enjoy!

10 comments: