Friday, May 30, 2014

Do What You Love

I went on a trail ride yesterday and it was so much fun! I love riding, that goes without saying and I love eventing a lot... but I think my first love will always be hitting the trail especially with a good friend. It is just so relaxing and fun at the same time. This particular friend and I haven't ridden together in nearly 20 years so it was even more special. We're hoping to go again tomorrow.

Yay for summer really and truly, finally being here!!

Have a good weekend!!

Getting tacked up. We both have bay geldings and like the color red. :)

On the trail.

13 comments:

  1. Trail riding is the best! So are Bay's. ;) And the color red because, duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm planning on trail riding with a friend of mine this summer. We'll be renting horses for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like fun! I am fortunate to be able to hack in open fields and tree lines, but no forests. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forests=shade which is a really good thing in the summer. :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like fun! I need a trail buddy take me with you!

    ReplyDelete