Thursday, May 29, 2014

VCBH: Let's Make A Baby

Another fun blog hop brought to us by Viva Carlos!
This week's blog hop is..... If you could/were so inclined to breed your horse (1.. let's not get into the issues of backyard breeding and 2.. let's pretend your horse is a mare if it's not) WHO would you breed your horse to and Why!

Well, I really haven't studied much on breeding so this is just a guess on my part but if Loki were a Lok-aaa I would probably breed him errr her to North Forks Brenin Cardi. Standing at Winterlake Welsh Cob Farm.


 Why?
#1 My previous trainer just bought one of his babies and I highly respect her opinion.
#2 He is just my size at a little over 14.3 and hopefully the baby wouldn't be too much taller.
#3 He is put together really nicely and is a super mover and sounds like he has a pretty awesome personality to boot.

So there you have it. :)

14 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS. I am in LOVE!! What a handsome fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super handsome boy!! That would be a really neat combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see what kind of baby would result from that cross! Too bad there isn't really a Loka hehe. Have you seen the blog Pony Express? She has a filly by North Forks Cardi. She's a year old now I think. She's awesome. Here is the blog address if you're interested http://pony3express.blogspot.com/ She didn't ask me to write this. I just thought I would share since you like Cardi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welsh cob stallion then? He is quite handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome choice! As mentioned by achieve1dream (thanks!) I have a filly by North Forks Cardi and I LOVE her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Welsh Cobs taking over the world!!!!!!!!!!

    Cardi is genuinely amazing, as specimen of any breed, but I am biased. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cardi is such a nice stallion, I would love one of his foals!

    ReplyDelete