Monday, June 9, 2014

Belated

I didn't get any pictures from the actual show so I went ahead and took one today. Not as exciting as an action shot but still fun. :)
Loki wasn't nearly as excited about this photo op as I was, lol
In other news my saddle supposedly shipped on Friday and as long as it doesn't get hung up in customs it is supposed to be here sometime this week. (insert me jumping up and down) It is being shipped to my saddle fitter and he will bring it out to make sure everything fits and is good to go. I can't wait!!

8 comments:

  1. Yay ribbons!
    Can't wait for you to get the saddle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loki looks so enthused lol. Awesome results though. Cant wait for your saddle ro be there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! Congrats on the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had an AMAZING show!

    ReplyDelete