Monday, July 14, 2014

If The Shoe Fits

... don't rip it off your hoof!! Which is exactly what Loki did sometime Sunday or Monday morning. Luckily the farrier is coming out tomorrow. Of course this means Loki just got a four day vacation as I wasn't able to ride Friday or Saturday. Hmmmm, I think he planned it.

Sadly I don't have much else to write about. Just not a lot going on on the horsey front. As far as I know E. is still planning to take Loki to an event this weekend but I'll have to find out for sure when I'm out tomorrow. I won't be able to go as Jay and I will be heading up to Atlanta for his dad's memorial service.

It's hard to believe it is mid-July already. The kids start school in early August. I'm not looking forward to the end of summer but having the kids back in school is kind of nice!

Okay now I'm just rambling... carry on. :)

2 comments: