Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I've Got Photos!!

Okay, I'm sorry that I've disappeared once again but I've come to realize that is just how life is right now for me, busy, busy, busy! Plus, there just hasn't been a whole lot, horse wise, to write about. I did have a lesson with Joe Meyer that was absolutely amazing but no photographer. It get so boring writing about something without any photographic evidence. But, today I cajoled my husband to come out and play camera man while we went XC schooling. This was the result:
Uh, when did my horse get to be so beefy?







I don't have a ton of time so just some very quick thoughts. 1. I had a blast! 2. I feel like I rode better at our last XC school but I'm still overall happy with how we did. 3. I know there is still a lot to improve especially getting my hands to go more forward and follow. 4. It's okay to be happy with Loki and myself, we've worked hard and just because we aren't 100% where I'd like us to be doesn't mean we can't celebrate where we are now. (I had to write that part for myself, it's so easy to get super critical!) 

28 comments:

  1. That red table looks huge!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked huge cantering down to it as well!

      Delete
  2. You guys are killing it!
    *swoon* Loki is looking amazing & you're bad assing it too - those are fab photos! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a hunk! You guys look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics!! and i definitely agree - your progress together is always worth celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both looks GREAT!! And look at that huge table/bench thing you jumped! HOLY SH!T!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two look like rockstars!! Those jumps look huge to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. That's what we always say when playing euchre but appropriate here too, ha ha

      Delete
  8. That horse looks incredible! Holy tamole! And the attitude bit is really hard, I think we all struggle mentally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! That's some serious XC schooling! You guys look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty excited with where we are.

      Delete
  10. You guys look great. Loving the new saddle for your leg, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Loki has become a beefcake! Was super excited scrolling through my feed, seeing an update from here! Looking so good :)

    ReplyDelete